What are the top 10 Benefits of React-Native for Cross-Platform App Development?
Before making the decision to go for React-Native, you will have to decide if you are ready to share code between native and web environments.
Once that decision is made, then Yes! React native is the first step and the right step.
To further our understanding of why React native development, we need to understand what a cross-platform development is.
Understanding Cross-platform application development
In layman terms, cross-platform development is developing custom software that is meant to work on multiple platforms and software environments. The concept of Cross-platform has bagged a lot of eyeballs, especially in the developers’ community. It helps in saving time and also offers a more futuristic approach. React Native is the quintessential example of cross-platform app development. It has become one of the most popular codes used by developers thanks to its astounding features. The advantage of using React Native is that you need to code once and use it for any operating system.
In this article, we intend to reveal some of the best benefits of React Native as a cross-platform app development tool.
Why is React Native perfect for Cross-platform app development
Well, we have said it before and we say it even now, yes, React Native is perfect for cross-platform application development because it gives stability to the app and is literally a genius for transposable architecture. It also ensures the app performs optimally and also is not a costly affair. React Native on a comparison to other frameworks uses a native component from API which is why it resembles a native app for that platform. Like Android, iOS or Uwp React supports analytical and demonstrative coding which ensures that the code comes out clean.
There are some more reasons we believe that React Native will be the best choice for cross-platform application development.
- Offers a far more stable app than any framework does
- It has a modular architecture
- It has a better coding system compared to others for cross-platform development
- Warranties optimal performance
- Several pre-loaded elements that make coding easier
- Flexibility in application development.
Benefits of React Native for cross-platform development
- Hot Reload- This is one of the most special features of React Native. It enables the developer to refresh the app in the React Native app development stage itself. The development time also improves by reloading the application automatically as the code changes. All the new changes made by the developer also can be seen through live-tracking. Real-time data is fetched and updated UI also will be generated.
- Allow Third-Party plugins- Developers sometimes have to suffer because when they use other frameworks they are not allowed to use third-party plugins mainly because it is not secure to use them. React Native has become a boon to all developers because it allows them to add plugins. It has a very flexible platform with pragmatic interfaces powered with customization options.
Source: Acquaint soft
- Cost-effective- Thanks to React Native, you can now build cross-platforms without complaining about the cost. When the app is created, more than half of the code can be employed on other platforms. Also, with respect to Quality also costs involved are lesser because errors are highlighted then and there. The elements of UI are specific to each platform with a common code base. The debugging time also is less compared to other frameworks because they have to be fixed only once thanks to common codes.
- One team- Only one team of developers who are proficient in a set of technologies is more than enough for your project. With this in mind, you can avoid chaos because too many cooks will not spoil the broth.
The statistics above are a shining example of why developers are constantly adopting react native development over any.
- Widens reach- Many businesses believe building a mobile app can be very good for their sales channel. Using this framework you can create a cross-platform app which is very helpful because it enables the companies to access a larger audience. With just one app you can target both iOS and Android users at the same time.
- Large community- Earlier Facebook launched React Native as a framework for its own use, but when it decided to make it open-source, there has been no looking back. The native community is huge and free access to documentation and individual experiences which is an asset for developers.
- Code reusability- We have seen this earlier also, code reusability is an important advantage React Native gives over others. With the convenience of this framework, developers don’t need to build a separate mobile app for each platform, as almost 90 percent of React Native code can be reused between iOS and Android.
- Pre-built components- React Native mobile development happens speedily thanks to the pre-built components present in React Native. It is probable that some developer has already written down the code for some functions which needs to be deployed in your app and which you can use absolutely free of cost.
- User Interface is simpler- React Native mobile development seems more like a JS library rather than a framework because it is all about mobile UI. While building an application it is important that every action happens in a systematic manner. The implementation becomes regulated and happens in a systematic manner. User Interface designed in React Native becomes more susceptible and has a lesser load time also.
- Modular Architecture & Declarative coding style- With its Modular programming, one can differentiate the functionalities of any program into independent blocks known as modules. Developers also are able to generate updates because they have the flexibility to look into other projects also. Declarative coding makes the React app development flexible and streamlines the coding process. Due to its ingenious UI, any developer can simply look at the code and understand it completely.
React Native is a newcomer for building cross-platform mobile apps. But with its features, it has the wherewithal to make it big. The future is bright for React Native considering its current popularity.